Spontaneous Unicorn RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garlic Derby

+2
myori
Admin
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Garlic Derby - Page 3 Empty Re: The Garlic Derby

Post  Alcyone Thu Feb 17 2011, 19:47

Tari took the bottle from the blue stallion at the same time she sent a teasing glance at her manager. It wasn’t much left in the bottle but the whiskey still warmed her stomach. By Alma she was hungry. Thankfully the alcohol would numb it a little. She licked the last drop from the bottleneck knowing Void was watching. “…on the contrary…I spoke with many…and since you dumped me even if you promised me a ride home...I happened to get a very nice talk to the CEO of Summer Sea Records…you know him right…Rach Arkin?” She narrowed her eyes and licked her lips. “…he is really hot…its like bummer he has a wife and a kid…or so I’ve heard anyway…he had some nice ideas about my music…he knows that I’m, like with you…but I got his card anyway…” The young mare twirled some of her long dark strands in a innocent way and grinned...In a exhaggerated voice she spoke... “...It was reaallly scary Void…I was aaaallll by my lonesome at a party without my manager…I wonder what papa would say…if he knew...” She giggled softly. Then the blue stallion spoke and she looked at him, then back at the other stallion. She got to her feet and stretched, mostly just to tease them – even if she was sure it was only Void that would look at her that way. Tari was well aware that many looked at her assets in ways her father would disapprove of since he was very old fashion under all his modern façade - but as long as she got the money she didn’t really care. Looks didn’t hurt. Besides she was realistic. Who knew how long she would be in the spotlight – might just as well make the best of it.

“Oh…me? But Void…I thought you sold me to anyone new you met at a party…I’m Avataria Scarlatti hot stuff…but you can call me Tari…” She didn’t really care he wasn’t really polite. Void would regret dumping her like that. She knew he was jealous so she walked slowly, seductively, so she stood in front of him. Leaning forward she noted that his eyes actually fought to look her in the eyes and not on her chest but that only worked for a spilt second. In that area she had real assets and they were all natural. If it was something she had it was natural assets. She gently took the hand in which he held his bottle. Noting the splash of alcohol on his wrist she licked that off at the same time she looked him in the eyes. Did he shiver? She smiled sweetly. “You know…I left with someone…and he had a really, really big…car…I wonder if it was bigger than yours...that sure was a ride…Void…whooow-weee…” She laughed softly again.

The blue stallions voice again. Tari frowned. Was he deaf? She slapped Voids hand off her hip like he was a foal going after some cookie. She sat herself down on the table and crossed her long legs. The skirt did a terrible job covering her firm thighs. Her white markings led your gaze in a certain direction. “Its Tari babe…and I take it you don’t know who, like I am? You’re not in the business then I guess… then I wonder babe…what do you do here?” Then a bedroom door opened.. Tari sighed... “Oh that’s just great, take cover boys…’Mom’ is up…”

Wasp frowned. Even from here she could see the mess in the kitchen. She had gotten new fresh clothes on and had put her hair in a big braid so it wouldn’t be in the way. Her tank top was snug against her muscular body. The black and yellow mare had forms too but in another way. Her muscles came from actual work and not just hours at the gym. She looked at the young mare that sat on the table, Void that looked at her like she was food and…Pelli…seemingly looking at the mare but she wasn’t sure. The new girl in Voids line up of artists was good and credit had to go to Void for snapping them up. Still…they didn’t need more distractions around Lumin…

“So…” she said as she slowly walked up to the couch. Pelli seemed to be disgusted since he moved away when she touched him. No…it had to be her imagining things. “…you all seem to party when we have things to do…” She bit her lip. “…Pelli? How…how are you feeling…uhm…things were…in a blur yesterday but…you got shot too…you don’t feel sick? Have Pollos looked at your wound…” She tried to ignore the icy chill that seemed to come from him. It was like he couldn’t stand to be near her. She wanted to ask why…but…so much had seemed to changed…and now…she felt the stench of alcohol. He had been drinking – a lot. The smell of alcohol triggered memories within her and they weren’t pleasant. It did strange things to you, transformed who you were…into something dark…

“Is…is Apollos up…I think we need to talk things through…on…what to do next…where Lumin might be safest while we…” Pelli interrupted her. Why did he say things like that? Then she got mad and flattened her own ears. “Well…for starters I'm not the one who is drunker than a skunk when…when we have to deal with…” Images of Be’lakor flashed before her, then her mother “…them…” The look in his eyes… “I…I go and make…breakfast…Ms Scarlatti…please go wake Ms Silvertongue…”

Tari nodded like a good girl, she got up and rounded the sofa and first stroked Void on the neck and then Pelli, giving them little scratches with her nails. However as she walked towards her friends room she heard manly snores from the first spare bedroom. Really? Another stallion? With Wasp in the kitchen and the other stallions, seemingly glaring at each other none would notice her NOT going to Lumin. Slowly she opened the door and saw the form of a stallion in the bed. He was sleeping it seemed and she carefully sat down on the edge of the bed. The bottle on the stand told the story. This one reminded her about the blue one but this stallion’s fur was red. She leaned in and blew some air on his neck while removing some strands of hair from his face. In a soft but slightly hoarse tone she whispered. “Good morning baby…what do you like for breakfast, maybe a little piece of me? You sure do look tasteful…and I wouldn’t mind a slice of you…”

-Tari
-Wasp
Alcyone
Alcyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Asherah Tue Mar 08 2011, 01:27

Tari spoke. Void registered the sound but he couldn’t take his eyes off of her lips puckered round the bottle mouth. He probably should have listened to what she said, he did try for a moment, but then her tongue snaked out and licked the bottle neck and Void thought that he might just explode into a million little trembling pieces. By god but she was gorgeous! Too pretty by half for her own good.

His eyes left her mouth and dropped down to her skimpy outfit. It left nothing at all to the imagination. He knew that already. For a good bit of time the night before he’d been engrossed in studying it thoroughly. The Blue Jay said something to her and Tari replied in her usual flippant way. Void took little notice of what was said, other than to shoot a challenging glare at him. Tari was his territory.

She stood and walked over to the chair he sat in. Slowly, ever so slowly, she leaned in and took hold of the Whiskey bottle, leading his hand to her mouth. Her lips moved over his wrist and Void closed his eyes, letting himself feel the warmth of her kiss. When he opened then she was smiling. He gave her one of his own. He knew he looked like hell, but he’d gotten more than one filly looking and feeling worse. They always fell for his smile. “You think so?” he said, reaching out and trying to guide her down onto his lap. “Maybe I should take you for a spin. I… drive very well.” His grin curled higher and the same wicked sparkle that marked his smirk glinted in his eyes.

She slapped his hands away though, just when he thought he was getting somewhere. He grimaced, his ears flat against his head and rubbed his hands through his spiky mane. His fingers stuck a bit and when he pulled them out his mane- which at one point had been almost artfully arranged in the semblance of a Mohawk - was twisted and tangled into an even worse mess than his eventful night had left it. Points stuck out at odd angles and the back, where he had slept on it, was matted beyond belief. All in all he rather looked like a mad scientist who’d had one of his experiments go electrically wrong. One dressed in the height of Rock Star fashion, Void might have added.

Tari sat herself on the table. Void was just about to get up and lead her back to the Dark Side, but Tari looked up, apparently seeing Wasp. Sinking back into his chair with a snort, Void took another long draw on the whiskey. He didn’t exactly have a taste for it, but it was satisfyingly warm on the way down. Not to mention pleasantly numbing, when one’s head was sunk in the pits.

Wasp came into view. Void struggled a bit – well only a little… not much at all really- too stop his eyes from roaming over her body. If women didn’t want to be looked at, why under the stars did they wear things like that? They were just asking for a little of Void, and he would be happy to make the “sacrifice” to make their dreams come true. The mare sauntered over to the living room. It didn’t take long to start an argument.

Normally Void would have been all over it, making snarky comments and in general creating dissent, but he just put his head in his hands. Whiskey or no, his pulsating brain was no match for raised voices. One red eye peeked out from underneath his hands, shooting daggers all around. “For Christ’s sake, everybody just shut up and do what she says.”
He was too muddled to notice that Tari had already moved to do ask Wasp had asked. When he raised his head, she was already gone and he was left wondering where his prettiest little pet had gone.

Void

Somebody lead me somewhere... kinda got stuck a bit on that one
Asherah
Asherah
Foal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitai Mon Apr 04 2011, 21:44

Pelli looked at Tari askance. Business? Oh... she must be another one of Void's singers. Geez he got some pretty ones, the bastard. And it looked like he had corrupted this one pretty badly. He was about to answer her question when she interrupted him with the news that Wasp was up. Even drunk he wasn't ready to see her... actually... perhaps seeing her while he was drunk was the single worst thing. He could already feel himself turning from a depressed drunk to an angry one. He tried to control his feelings but he couldn't completely hide it. He glared at her as she spoke to him. He wanted to yell, to scream, to ask her why she had betrayed him, but he kept his mouth shut. He knew the moment it opened only venom would pour forth. She was concerned for his health... Pah, he had completely forgotten about the wound. He looked at it now, noting the dried blood around the whole in his jacket. He bet if he moved his shoulder now it would hurt like hell but he didn't care. Not at the moment anyway. Wasp started talking again and his groggy brain didn't connect Apollos to his injury nor to the fact that she was probably right. Instead all he could think of was the possibility that Wasp was making moves on his brother as well as the stripped sleaze ball.

He flattened his ears, "Why don't you go wake him then? What have you been doing while we've been out here? Lounging in your bed? Typical woman, can't make up her mind and always goes for the comfortable choice..."

She flattened her ears too and began to insult him as well. He wasn't that drunk! But before it turned into a full out argument she made a lame excuse and sent the new filly to wake hi sleeping brother. Probably didn't want to raise suspicion... As she walked off to the kitchen he yelled after her, "Good luck cooking in that mess!" before taking another swig of his drink and standing up. Just as he had thought his shoulder hurt like crazy. He steadied himself against the nausea brought on by the pain and drink then walked to his bedroom to clean his shoulder, something he should have done right away... Perhaps he would get lead poisoning... wouldn't that be helpful... He stopped at his door however and looked back at the lost, obviously hung over stallion.

"Hey, Manager man, why don't you get cleaned up too. Honestly... she called me drunker than a skunk..."

-~-~-~-~-~-

Apollos snored and snorted as he felt something brush his face. He swatted the thing away only to find himself hitting someone. His eyes opened quickly and he took in the mare sitting next to him. He heard her words but only registered them slowly. She? What? Who was she? He shook his head and instantly regretted it, the dull ache of the residual effects of the alcohol causing his world to spin. He held his head for a moment then composed himself and looked up at the pretty mare.

"Eh heh, sorry about that. Not too used to all this. I, um, I don't think it wise to, well, as you suggested, especially since I don't even know your name. You weren't here last night were you? I would feel awful to find I had completely missed someone..."
Kitai
Kitai

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcyone Mon Apr 04 2011, 22:51

Tari only smiled. She leaned forward and stroked some of the stallion’s forelock out of his eyes. “You don’t always ask the dinner what it is right now do you…so…why now…” Letting her fingers trace the outline of his jaw, down his beard and all the while she looked deep into his eyes. “…nah…you didn’t miss me last night babe…I'm straight out of your dreams about to make ‘em true…if you want me to…” The young mare didn't wait for a reply. She licked her lips slowly as she leaned forward even more causing the very short skirt to slide up even more showing some of the stripes on her thigh. Placing one hand behind his head she then reached for the bottle. It was empty. “Aw…seems you had your own little party here babe…and you had it all by your lonesome…lucky for you I'm here…now…”

Like all alcohol affected males the sight of a exposed chest or cleavage seemed to attract his attention even if he wanted it or not. She let her chest rub against him as she climbed up in the bed and lifted her right leg so she straddled him. The covers were working as a protection but that didn’t mean one couldn't have some fun. Well, depending on how much of the alcohol had left him. Sometimes the boys were of no use if they had to much. Not that Tari had been all the way. She had been on a few games, but no ‘home runs’ for her…some 3rd bases perhaps, letting them see or sort of feel what she had but not more than that…

She heard someone at the door and as she turned she saw the blue stallion. “Hey you…still a sourpuss? Wanna join us perhaps? I bet that would turn that frown up side down now wouldn’t it?” Turning to the red stallion underneath her she giggled. “I don’t get why all are so cranky today…” Like the blue stallion in the door didn’t existed, or like the she didn’t care about the very surprised stallion she sat on, she bent forward and started to slowly kiss him passionately on the neck. Her kisses traveled up towards his ear…slowly and sensually the way she knew they liked it…then they stopped…the filly had fallen asleep…partly still drunk, partly so very tired from have been up almost 24h straight, filled with all the work and the partying she did. It had been like pressing a off-button. Only soft snores where heard and she didn’t notice much of the stallion trying to move. She only snuggled closer and held him tighter.

Wasp came in the kitchen and stopped as she saw the mess. She had tears in her eyes from Pelli’s words. What was he implying? That’s she…would…with his brother? She only loved him! She had only loved him! Why didn’t he… She took a deep shivering breath as she took another look around the room. Normally this place was spotless now it was a war zone. Glass and food were scattered everywhere. Luckily she knew where some of the cleaningthings where. She had started shoveling all the things on the floor in the garbage when she heard some loud voices, Pelli and… She frowned. Everything seemed to be wrong for Pelli today. She couldn’t remember him being angry or…this way. Although she hadn’t been to that clique that he had been in and not only that, she had been from another school, his schools greatest rival. It hadn’t been meant for them to…meet…

The mare picked up a rose. It had been on the counter in a vase with others…who now lay crushed, the petals spread under a mix of different cartoons, half-filled and empty bottles. She heard Pelli’s voice again and she took a firmer hold on the flower, feeling the thorns go through her skin. Somehow it felt better to feel that pain than the pain in her heart. Her firm grip on the stem finally made it break in two and she tossed it too in the trash. She had only taken the worst on the floor, the rest she just shoveled to the side. They had some staff that would come clean and she could only wonder what they would think. On the other hand, with Lumin paid them they could think whatever hell they wanted.

She hurried to dry her eyes as she heard footsteps coming closer to the kitchen and put on her old, emotionless face. It was only in the depths of her golden eyes, if you knew what to look for you could see her true self and the hurt she felt. Deeper within the love she felt for the stallion still made her eyes glow.

-Tari
-Wasp
Alcyone
Alcyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Asherah Tue Apr 12 2011, 17:40

Normally Void wouldn’t have paid any attention to a thing that the Puffed up blue stallion said, but with Wasp banging away in the kitchen and his head still swollen from booze, he thought the stallion spoke sense.

“That’s the best idea anybody’s had all morning.” He said swaying slightly as he stood “Unless Tari wants to come back for a ride.” Void had already forgotten that she had disappeared, and he was left hiccuping and wondering once again where the pretty striped filly had gone. He stared about the room with blurry eyes, but after a moment even that seemed like too much work.

“Well,” he said finally. “If she comes back, point her in the right direction for me.” A hot bath, hot as he could stand it, sounded fantastic at the moment; if Tari decided to join him there… that would be fantastic too.

Void walked, as well as a heavily boozed stallion could be said to walk, which meant he moved forward in a sort of lurching stagger. Still, when he passed Wasp in the kitchen he gave her a wink. She was pretty in all the right ways and one just didn’t pass by that sort of lass. “You can come too if you like. A hot bath is always a good cure for what ails you.” The words fell the strongest on hot… that bathroom certainly would be steaming, whether or not the water was if she came with him! By the gods if he only had half an hour with that body… hell 10 minutes. He could die a happy man. He laughed “You scrub my back and I’ll scrub yours!”

With that he pitched on towards one of the bathrooms. He’d never make it back to his own rooms. Not the way he was now, after a hot bath to clear his head, maybe. But right now all he wanted to do was sink down and drown in warm water. It would be an improvement.

-Void

Asherah
Asherah
Foal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitai Wed May 18 2011, 07:24

Kokopelli opened the door to find his brother underneath the mare from out in the living room. He stood in the doorway shocked for a moment until she noticed him. He sniffed at Tari as she enticed him to join Apollos and her on the bed. He wasn't about to do anything like that! Let Apollos fiddle around and be stupi... wait... HE sounded like Apollos! Oh Alma what was wrong him! He held his head in his hands and mentally beat himself. He was supposed to be the ladies man! The one who had chicks on top of him! But with Wasp around... Bah, what did that matter... She was apparently as sleazy as this filly here... He looked up again, about to respond that he would love to join them, even if it was his twin and that would be awkward... But found she was asleep. Poor Apollos looked up at him with pleading eyes. All Pelli could do was stare and fight back laughter. Ah, laughter! It comes at ill times!

"Sorry bro, looks like your entertainment fell asleep on you!" he whispered.

Apollos' ears flattened, "She isn't my entertainment, I'm hers! She just burst in here and woke me up by sitting on me!"

That was too much. Kokopelli burst out laughing and left the room, his shower forgotten. He leaned up against the wall trying to contain his drunken and unexpected mirth when he heard Void's voice from the kitchen. His ears flicked over in time to hear him invite Wasp for a shower. His laughter suddenly left him. He snorted and pinned his ears back in anger at the very thought of Wasp joining him, but for all he knew she would... He stormed off again back to his room this time and threw himself into the bathroom. He practically tore off what was left of his clothes and stepped into the still cold shower, relishing the sudden chill. It snapped his mind back into consciousness and allowed his brain to think through things. He pushed thoughts of Wasp away. He didn't want to think of that... Instead he focused on the mission. He knew what the Haunts wanted, but how would they go about it? He needed an insider's view... And more than that he needed someone who could gather and organize this evidence into a case. He was a fired FBI agent. He would have no sway in any court case. Perhaps Lumin had a lawyer. If the weasel was any good perhaps they could get him a contact too...

He finished his shower quickly and threw on a new pair of underwear and jeans, ignoring the shirt. He needed Apollos to look at that gun wound anyway, it had begun to sting again in the shower. He strode out into the living room and walked over to Lumin's door, knocking loudly.

"Yo, Lumin or Manager Dude, I need one of you out here ASAP."

(Apollos is still trapped with Tari, though he gave up and fell asleep himself.)
Kitai
Kitai

Back to top Go down

Post  Asherah Tue Aug 09 2011, 18:58

It had only taken a single look outside her bedroom door to send the pale filly into a sort of panic. The Hotel suit was in total disarray. Broken glass and sundries were scattered about the kitchen. Void – WHERE had he come from- had staggered off somewhere. It looked like in the direction of one of the unoccupied bedrooms. And she hadn’t been able to miss the argument between Wasp and Pelli. Not exactly what she’d wanted to hear. She was more than a little embarrassed at hearing it to tell the truth. Something needed to be done and it looked like she was going to have to be the one to do it. So she had quietly went back into her room and picked up the phone.

Pelli was at this moment banging on her door, demanding her to come out so she finished the call she’d made in a hurried whisper.

“Just get over here now… After last night, I don’t know what to do. I… I think I might be in more trouble than I realized.”

She hung up quickly and shouted back at Pelli. “I’ll be out in a minute! I have to get dressed.” She was already clothed, but the last thing Lumin wanted to do at that moment was come out. After thinking things over the night before, she realized that they might need more… professional type help. She only hoped that it got here soon. She didn’t intend to leave her room until it did. And maybe not after, at that.

-Lumin
Asherah
Asherah
Foal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcyone Tue Aug 09 2011, 19:41

Early as it might had been she was up and had been working for at least an hour when she got the call. It was one of her new clients, young singer, rich of course. The music business people always seemed to get themselves in some sort of fickle. She sighed and started to put her things together. That was one thing with the richies…when they called you came…even if she wasn’t in a need of money. The mare had made herself a good deal of money already…the way she worked, how she got even those that were considered tightlipped to talk, to find something where none had found it before…her icecold apparence…She might have the body of a model, that made most stallions stop and stare even just for a little bit when they first met her, but everything that really spoke of a pea brain - underneith it all worked a very clever brain who knew what she wanted and how to get it. Mai di Milo, also know as the Icequeen, was a sure card to have if you wanted to win your case.

Her outfit, the snug pinstriped jacket, the white blouse with the topbuttons unbottoned revealed a cleavage of a ample bussom, the short tight skirt showing of her long spotted legs down to the high heels, spoke almost more of a secretary than a lawyer. Mai didn’t mind what people thought. Some said more to someone they thought was a stupid nobody, she had won many cases thanks to that.

She had brought with her the papers she guessed Lumin wanted to disguss. It had something to do with some of her songs. Someone had claimed that they had written them and was going to sue the young mare. That wasn’t something that was going to happen. Since Mai got Lumin as a client she had filed everything the pale mare had written with dates and everything. She even had one of Lumins own personal copies on a CD were all the information was gathered. Who ever the foolish smook were they didn’t have a case. If Lumin wanted to Mai was positive she could gather enough to sue them. Not really for the report itself but they had taken it to some gossipmagazines. That was something that in theory could hurt the singers career among other things. Serious things in a fragile career.

Balancing her folder she tried to take a sip from her coffee mug while at the same time trying to get the hotelroomdoor open. Stupid machine! The mare started to get first annoyed and then angry as the door opener started to give her faulty messages and didn’t want to open. Typical modern technical stuff! Good thing she still had the key. While she fiddled with the key the folder started to slip from the nock of her arm. At the same time the door opened from the inside and the one that opened the door got every single piece of paper in the face as well as the actual folder. This caused the person to somehow wind up on the floor. On her side of the door Mai had dropped her coffee.

The bluecolored stallion at her feet. She remembered her registrating that despite that her temper felt like a bonfire. The blank sides of the folders were hopeless, and she had said that repeatedly!

“Thank you sir for picking…” she halted herself as she noted the stallion had trailed her spotted leg, from her pumps upwards. She knew stallions looked at her like that, and most of the time she didn’t mind them looking but she had never expected to see this particuar stallion. She smiled warmly, her eyes glittered in that special way as she met his surprised expression.

“Kokopelli…Kokopelli Lirit…is…is it you?”

- Mai

(Wasp is still doing her thing and Tari is asleep)
Alcyone
Alcyone

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitai Tue Aug 28 2012, 01:16

Kokopelli rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated "ugh" as the young singer shouted out her response. Wasn't ANY body organized around here? He used used to people being on top of everything. The FBI was good at that... Even the coffee boys knew the routine and followed it to a T. Tired, annoyed, worried and a little in pain, he flopped down on the couch. He had just let his eyes begin to close, running scenarios through his head, when he heard a fumbling at the door. He froze. A million different things popped into his head, most of them bad. He quietly sprang back to his room, grabbing his gun, before slinking up towards the door. He could hear someone fumbling with keys on the other side. Whoever it was, they probably weren't a threat with such butterfingers, but he went on the side of caution anyway. And of course caution dictated that he throw open the door and point the gun at the stranger's face.

That backfired.

Instead of holder the intruder at gun point, shocking and stammering, he found himself with a face full of papers. Surprised he stepped backwards, tripping on his own feet to land heavily on his butt. His gun had thankfully slid away without misfiring, but that didn't necessarily make him happy. Instead he had half a mind to choke whoever this retard was and chew them out for making an even further mess in the apartment. However, as he made it to his knees and started to actually look at the visitor his tongue got stuck in his throat. The spotted feet his was looking at seemed oh so familiar. His eyes traveled up wards, checking off each asset of the body he knew so well from high school until he reached her face. That smirking beautiful face. He couldn't help but laugh as he picked himself up.

"Mai di Milo! Never thought I'd see you here! Come on in."

He gathered up her papers and followed her into the wrecked apartment, grinning as he gestured to the mess.

'Forgive the disaster zone, rough night... What are you doing here anyway?"

~Kokopelli
Kitai
Kitai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3